Our Lawyers Have Experience In All Types Of Injuries:
At Berenji & Associates we pride ourselves in offering a stellar combination of skill and service, the two mainstays of outstanding legal representation. Located in the city of Beverly Hills, our office is centrally located to service all of Los Angeles County as well as most of Southern California.
Before hiring a firm to handle your case, it is important to make sure that the firm you choose has the knowledge and experience to adequately service your needs. Our office’s focus on Personal Injury Cases ensures that we have the knowledge and expertise to handle the most challenging personal injury cases. Our attorneys are well versed in the law and have extensive experience to develop innovative strategies and solutions for any personal injury case.
Being represented by a law firm that has the experience to handle your case is only the first step of receiving great legal service. You must find a firm that is passionate about helping its clients. Our founding partner, H.F. Berenji has dedicated his life to helping those individuals who find themselves in need of a helping hand. Whether through donating his time and services in free legal clinics, philanthropic organization such as the Rotary Club or providing his time to teach other attorneys about the law through continuing educational programs, Mr. Berenji has relentlessly strived to ensure that everyone has access to the law.
It is this commitment that has formed the foundation of Berenji & Associates and dictates the handling and treatment of our clients. Because the reputation we have established is important to us, we will not take on your case unless we can give it the attention that it deserves and obtain for you an outcome that you desire.
At Berenji & Attorneys we will
- Recover money for you if you or your loved ones have been seriously injured or lost a family member due to an accident, medical negligence or a defective product;
- Advance all costs for your case and you will not have to pay any money until your case is resolved;
- Provide you with exceptional service;
- Promptly answer your calls;
- Sit down with you at every step of the way to ensure that you understand your rights, the legal process and all of your options.